The Nikon D3100 - Read My Story Below

The Nikon D3100 - Read My Story Below

Friday, October 1, 2010

Taking the First Step to My Nikon D3100

Today, I created this blog with high hopes of being able to raise $700 on the internet for a Nikon D3100. I don't have any idea if this blog of mine will make it, but I'm determined to get the said camera. A lot of people may misinterpret my intentions of putting up this blog.

I'm ready to be called as a panhandler, but in truth, I'm just someone who knocks on the generosity of people willing to help out a good cause. I'm not suffering in anyway and I'm thankful for that, but I don't have extra money to indulge myself into a new hobby. I'm also working towards this $700 goal, but I can only put in little money at a time because of family responsibilities.

Photography has always fascinated me and with a DSLR, I know I will be able to build on my innate talent. Please check on the pages above to get a good idea of what this site is for and what you can do to help me. 

Today, I saved $8 (cost of a domain name) that will go to my Nikon D3100 fund because I decided to have it hosted here at Blogger for free. These little things and your donations will be carefully updated and listed so we can all celebrate together when I get my camera. :)

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment